What would the world be like if we followed all of the suggestions of every magazine in the checkout line? Well, we’d all be skinny, have better hair, have more friends, own a multi-million dollar company that we created in 30 days and we’d all have amazing sex all of the time! Why aren’t we following all that advice then??? Well maybe because PART of the reason is that we tried a few of them and….they didn’t work. Ugh. Or maybe because we can’t be fooled into thinking we’ll look like J-Lo just by doing 10 exercises. I’m pretty sure that you and I don’t have near as many resources as Oprah and as much as I would like it, I do not have a live in cook, personal trainer, life organizer, nanny and chauffeur.
Double ugh. Then, what DOES work then? Which “diet” IS the right one for weight loss? How CAN I have the tush of J-Lo? There is not a shortage of fitness and nutrition information out there and you can follow many celebrity trainers to see what they do with their clients. So, what’s the problem? Why can’t we all lose weight when we want to then? I’ll tell you why.
5 Reasons Why You Don’t Look Like a Cover Model….YET
1. TMI: There are so many options, we get overwhelmed and don’t know which one is right.
2. INSANE: We get discouraged because some information tells us that we have to darn near kill ourselves and starve ourselves to get results!
3. CONFUSION: What the heck are chai seeds? Where in the world do you get agave? Horse hair? Really? Burpees…I have always been told to hold back on the burpees.
4. MOTIVATION: We gather the information, but taking the first step seems so BIG, that we hesitate. Or, we get started with full power, but after 2 weeks of little or no results, we get frustrated and discouraged.
5. TIME: We don’t get paid to sit in the library or online and gather nutrition plans, recipes, exercise plans and workouts and then do the research to find out which ones are the best, healthiest and most effective. We have other responsibilities that require our attention and the time that it takes to do the research and piece everything together is TOO MUCH and we JUST DON’T HAVE IT!
I will never point out a problem unless I have a solution. For the last 15 years, I HAVE gotten paid to do the research and I’ve worked with hundreds, if not thousands of women and I have SEEN what works. I’ve been there…tried that. Most everything I recommend, I try first! When we started this website in January of this year, it was my mission to solve all 5 of the problems listed above by giving you the PLAN; to put all of the pieces together for you. The only thing needed is a computer or mobile device to download the plan and the courage to get started! I am on Facebook, Pinterest, Twitter, and Youtube to help you in your journey AND I blog regularly to give you additional support. Celebrity trainers don’t have the time to do that and there’s no one on the other side of the magazines that can answer your questions.
If you want to lose weight, become the healthiest you, let me help. Find the plan that matches your goals, and go for it! Watch out J-Lo…here comes a whole bunch of tight tushes!