You wake up before the sun rises and you check your calendar which includes several other family members activities. You get yourself ready while getting your kids ready while arranging car pool for after school activities and preparing the snack for the soccer game tonight. You put your lipstick on in the car while driving the kids to school while responding to texts from your boss about the meeting you are leading in 20 minutes. Your day doesn’t stop until the sun (or your son) goes down. You are a mom, a wife, a friend, an employee or even a business owner, a taxi driver, a household manager, a brownie’s troop leader and you volunteer at the school. You play nurse on the weekend and teacher at night. Get my point? When in the world would you have time to work out, plan healthy meals or make healthy meals for that matter? If you can relate to all of this, then this is the plan that will help you lose weight even being busy!
- Goal setting Guide to help you identify your top priorities and create action steps towards your long term goals.
- 3 Component Plan including: Goals and Planning, Nutrition and Exercise
- Menu plan and menu calendar
- Recipes for breakfast, lunch, dinner and snacks for 2 weeks
- 2 Grocery list, 1 for the menu plan and 1 of a list of staples to keep stocked
- 4 creative and flexible workouts that can be done at home or in the gym
- Exercise plan and calendar
- Daily exercise log
- Success marker