Stanozolol Stanozolol (also known as Winstrol) is an anabolic androgenic steroid that is a derivative of DHT. The 3-keto group was obtained by converting the heterocyclic pyrazole to the A-ring group. A methyl group was also added and an alkylated effect was obtained.
Stanozolol has the following effects:
- a reduction in the level of the hormone SHBG in the blood and a double intake, which increases the effectiveness of the cure and increases the effect of testosterone (unless the injections are of course given in parallel). Route);
- increased protein production, which is the building block of muscle tissue;
- increases nitrogen retention in tissues. This increases venous flow and pumping;
- increase in the level of red blood cells in the blood, which increases the oxygen saturation of the cells. As a result, endurance increases;
- reduction of glucocorticosteroids, including cortisol. Hormones in this group have a negative effect on the muscles, neutralizing the effects of exercise;
- It does not aromatize, which means it retains less fluid in the body.
Winstrol is very popular in bodybuilding because its effects are different from most steroids. The drug has a small effect on body weight, but relaxes the muscles, increases venous vision and burns fat, so it is used primarily in “dry” courses.
The following effects are seen when taking the medicine:
- relief becomes clearer. Muscles absorb less water, do not swell and do not fill, instead, muscle mass and venous contraction are better;
- with a competent approach to medication, excess body fat can be removed more effectively and water retention reduced (again, if you eat properly and move accordingly);
- increases the effect of steroids by correcting globulin levels;
- increase in strength and endurance;
- increased appetite.
The use of stanozolol during dry periods allows for maximum relief and venous delivery, as well as helping to achieve hypertrophy and better muscles during weight gain courses.
The use of stanozolol may be appropriate for both mass collection courses and drying periods. But without a parallel combination of stanozolol, testosterone and nadrolone injections, it will not be effective in increasing muscle mass. A more effective compound in relief is stanozolol, trenbolone and testosterone at the same time. Of course, proper use of medication and control of health and nutrition are key in all cases.
Side effects of using Stanozolol
Abuse of stanozolol as well as your favorite steroids can cause side effects such as decreased libido, impotence, testicular shrinkage, infertility, chronic priapism, insomnia, frequent erections, baldness, epididymis and bladder irritation (in men over 45) and headaches. able to. pain. Side effects of stanozolol in women include enlargement of the clitoris, irregular menstruation, hirsutism. In addition, athletes sometimes still change their voices.
Athletes can also expect an allergic reaction – difficulty breathing, swelling of the lips, tongue or face. In addition, physical activity sometimes causes swelling of the hands or feet, especially the ankles. Other common side effects include acne on the face, back, arms and chest.
Bodybuilders often experience “dry” joint pain. In addition, although the liver is well tolerated, it can still respond poorly to all oral steroids, sometimes injectable steroids. Rarely, liver problems caused by Stanozolol can lead to the death of the athlete. This is cancer, liver death, liver bleeding.
Side effects of stanozolol
- Manifestations of virilization (negative in women): thickening of the voice, appearance of male hair, increase in clitoral size;
- (in negative men) suppression of testosterone and inhibition of germ cell function;
- alopecia (hair loss);
- acne (pimples);
- deterioration of lipogram parameters;
- impairment of liver function;
- strain on the kidneys;
- load on the digestive system;
- decreased sexual desire;
- dizziness, headache;
- pain in the heart;
- joint pain;